Did you grow up enjoying summer Vacation Bible School programs? Are you a worker in your church’s VBS program each year? Whether you grew up in a VBS program or became a fan as an adult of this ministry, we need YOU in our ministry in Uganda. Sure the format is a little different, but the goal is the same – to love children and to share the love of Christ in creative ways. Each year we prioritize storytelling through the Bible, fun games, and simple crafts. During this past year we shared a coloring book with the kids that one of our team members created from scratch! The kids loved it and it was extremely gratifying for our team member!
Consider being a member of one of our teams as a VBS Kids Worker.
- Love the kids through spending time with them each day.
- Prepare and share a lesson that will be translated into the local language.
- Play games with the kids – something they love to do for hours.
- Share crafts or paint faces.
- Be our “hands of kindness” with the kids.
Hands of Kindness was started as a children’s ministry and we want to keep that at the forefront of what we are doing. To do that, we need YOUR help as you serve in Uganda with our teams.